Monday, May 14, 2007

oops! I crapped my pants...

...I know, it's gross. Everybody poops. After several "really good dogs" left turd nuggets in the shop, we thought we had ourselves covered in this area by not allowing pets in the store unless you can carry said pet. That way if the pet relieved itself most of it would be on the owner.

Then this happened. Some little kid decided to shake a trail of turds out of his cute little boardshorts while mom was shopping. (Happy Mother's Day!) The perp was apprehended and the mother voluntarily came back and cleaned up the nuggets. Good on ya!

The new shop policy requires kids under the age of 18 to either be diapered or carried by their parents. No exceptions.

Look for a full write up in the next lines.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on the internet - My children read this blog and I am sickened and outraged by this post - it pissed me off so bad that I dyed my hair blue, bought a pop out and moved to Isle of Palms.

PS - Was that Indian Food?
Rod Stiffington

I.R. said...

If that's the most disgusting thing you've seen on the internet, you obviously couldn't handle looking at the search history on my computer! You will be missed Mr. Stiffington.

PS- The chunk I stepped in looked like strained pees...

Anonymous said...

ian...come on where's the class man...gross

Anonymous said...

I would had eatin that crap to gain some weight..... ahha i cant spell.. im gay.. i suck wang... im a skinnny bastard

-Anthony Osment-