Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earthday

FCS made a fin out of 50% post consumer waste, what have you done for the earth today.


This is actually a good thing, it is nice to see some of the bigger surf companies taking steps to reduce landfill waste. If the fins ride just as well as the other non earth friendly fins, why not. I guess cost is always an issue.


I wish I could give you guys a bit more info on the fins but the truth is I haven't been to work in 2 weeks and found these in my drawer this morning.

3 comments:

djjahd said...

so you just happen upon a set of earth friendly fins...laying around...on earth day.... i pull the bulls**t card....

Drew said...

You can pull all the cards you want, but coincidences exist. It did work out nicely though.

grumpy local said...

I took a canvas bag into the Pig and put all my stuff in there today. Didn't even use plastic for the corn, which is back at 3 for a dollar...sweet white corn on the cob! Yum yum, already ate it.... and composted the rest of the trimmings in my worm farm.