Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

...knowing there isn't going to be surf (or work) in the morning is usually a good indicator as to the direction of my debauchery. After a night that saw the "Meatball Drop" at Woody's, an inaugural beer pong championship, sippin' Andre' champagne and playing chicken on my bike with an SUV full of visiting guidos (they called me a hippie, can you believe that?) there could be only one answer to the pain and suffering of a New Year's hangover. A greasy breakfast consisting of a full pound of bacon and back to bed.

Hope everyone had a great New Year's and here's to doing it right in 2008. Make at least one resolution, too. Mine is going to be punctuality...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My resolution is to put a dime a day in the parking meters at the washout.

$3.65 well spent. nln

Anonymous said...

Clearly I meant $36.50. nln

I.R. said...

Didn't know you were an economist too grumpy. I am going to do the same until the people who whine about the meters so much get together and sabotage them. Forget all that petitioning garbage and make some moves. Folly's own "Monkey Wrench Gang" perhaps?