Monday, November 10, 2008

Rest in Peace Bill Pringle...

My condolences to the Pringle family for their loss. Bill Pringle passed on last week as the result of a heart-attack. He was 57 years young.

Bill Pringle too some (10) friends and I to Costa Rica back in 2001. It was a life changing experience for me to see good waves in warm water, and prevailing offshore winds, and a trip I'll never forget. Bill also opened the Board Room surf shop, back around 2002 or so, so his kids would have their own surf shop to hang out in and learn about the industry. He did everything he could for his kids, Drew and Rory, including moving them to the North Shore of Oahu so they could further their surfing abilities. My heart goes out to the Pringle family and all of you that knew Bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good dad