Monday, June 02, 2008

Byrna down the house...

...it only seems natural that a guy like Reese Lewis would be a fireman since all he does is throw buckets of water. I ran into the New Smyrna Beach, Florida fireman/former East Coast Pro during a session near the other popular inlet in Florida, aka Sebastian. He recognized my Gullwing from the blog and as we started talking, it turned out we knew some of the same people, like DJ Kane for instance over at Moonlight Glassing aka SurfySurfy.

Reese has a his own section over on the ...Lost website here and don't forget to click on his PHOTOS section. If he didn't show me the DK performance quad he was riding up close, I would've sworn he was riding a shortboard the way he was smashing everything in sight.

And with all the fire's that Gorkin is starting over in New Byrna, they'll need as many firefighter's as possible...



...somewhere in Florida, Aaron "Gorkin" Cormican continues to get all Johnny Blaze...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name Dropper.

djjahd said...

I love the comment "Retired to the fishes, but he still rips harder than you"... that pretty much sums up my surfing life...

Anonymous said...

Whats up with Lost Across America III?

I.R. said...

It'll be out in the fall of 2003.

Anonymous said...

That pretty much sums it up doesn't it.

Anonymous said...

I think Gorkin is getting better by the day.