Friday, March 07, 2008

it's all about the elements...


...we're going to get another sizable swell this weekend, but again the conditions may never quite come together. Tuesday I got to break out my 6'2" step-up for the first time, which is also Shane Beschen's old board shaped by Eric Arakawa. It went great on some of those 5-6 footers during the early afternoon before the wind went nutty.

The swell will definitely be there tonight and tomorrow, just watch the wind for the best window. Good luck, and leave the longboard at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, the "elements" always look at my work schedule to see when it's time to start a swell.

Guess I should do what the smart people do, get unemployed and then live off welfare....that'll free up my days!!

Enjoy the waves you bastards!

(I'm not bitter, really)

djjahd said...

im feelin that way too!!! boo work.....