Friday, May 09, 2008

bro brah irie irie...

...dem one come ask I why Bob always smilin', so me splain to dem Bob always irie cause dem left-handed cigarettes*...

...catch a fire. Bob says, "Excuse me while I light my spliff, good God I gotta take a lift.”

...“A little wine sometimes, that's all. Spirits (are) bad. Alcohol wrong. Herb does grow. Lord 'a' mercy.”

“Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.”


*smoking is bad, m' kay. drugs are bad too, m' kay.

1 comment:

djjahd said...

i tried to surf stoned once..... and it didnt work to well.... it seemed as if paddling out took an hour and i forgot which way the wave was breaking. i will stick to good ole budweiser... that makes me feel like an invincible redneck when i surf....